What I got this weekend from Hart Lazer of Montreal, Canada…
1. When an asana is not done right or does not feel right, GO BACK to the beginning!
2. Discomfort is usually brought about by compression, find ways to relieve compression.
3. Wide-legged child’s pose!
4. From supine, ROLL OVER to your right and push up to sit.
5. Supportive touch…directive touch…
Aside from these, there are others that I learned but most of all…
He made me reflect on my yoga practice, on my skills and desire to teach yoga and on how possible it is to merge my professional discipline to this practice.
Thank you Hart!